What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Dr. Bates discovered a scientifically proven way to have a perfect vision naturally, and finally reveal the unbelievably easy, step-by-step actions you could already be taking to throw away your glasses or contact lenses.
- To discover a quick method to relax your mind and body, and the positive effects being in a calm state has on your body.
- A short list of easy, relaxing eye exercises that can be performed anytime and anywhere taking only a couple minutes each day for sharper, clearer, more focused eye sight.
- A list of conditions which pose harm to your eyesight and the proper way to protect your eyes from potential damage.
- Detailed information explaining the difference between strained and stressed eyesight, the cause of these two vision defects, and how correcting both will overlap to improving your heath and well-being.
- The ability to determine when your eyes are not relaxed and how to get them back into a new state of calm and focus – fast.
- The ability to reverse the leading visual defects imposed upon vision sufferers such as far-sightedness, near-sightedness, dyslexia, lazy eye, cross eye, glaucoma, …
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Vision Without Glasses scores an averge of 3.81, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vision Without Glasses scores 63.99/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.visionwithoutglasses.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: visionwithoutglasses.com you’ll also be taken through to visionwithoutglasses.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)